We are often asked why we supply a pedestal with our machines instead of a hand-held controller.
The difference is similar to listening to a story on radio or watching a movie on a color TV.
- You never have to look for the controller, it is always in the same place along with the Stop Button, Feed Hold, E-Stop, Vacuum Controls.
- Visualisation of the G-Code profile allows you to be sure of what you are cutting.
- Stainless Steel IP 68 (Waterproof and Dust Proof) keyboard, with roller input
- Ability to modify G-Code on screen
- Cannot be damaged by being dropped
- Visual feedback as to what is being adjusted such as spindle overrides or feed speeds.
- History of events recorded on the screen.
- G-Code can be fetched from a network location
- Production times and throughput can be recorded.
- 17-inch touch screen allows for a quick overview of everything to do with the machine
- Diagnostic screen for easy fault finding on the machine.
- Assistive screen for tool offsets
- Assistive screen for work offsets
- Visual feedback as to where you are in the cutting process.
Forex Linked Pricing
The prices quoted are linked to the foreign (dollar-rand) exchange rates and will be adjusted on a bi-weekly basis.
However, if you have already placed an order and paid online, the price for your order will remain fixed and valid.
Should you cancel, refresh browser or go offline, the new pricing rate could apply.
Please contact us about the UniCam Control System.